Last Modified Mon, 2020/09/07 - 12:38
- Excellence and leadership in the production and use of dental knowledge.
- Qualifying professional competencies in dental science, contribute effectively to scientific research, optimize technology recruitment, and build community partnerships.
- 1- Acquiring and developing comprehensive knowledge related to the sciences associated with the dental profession.
- 2 - Develop the ability to think critically to make a sound clinical decision and develop a treatment plan.
- 3 - Refining the skill in communication in accordance with the ethics of the profession.
- 4 - Improving the ability to identify sources of scientific information, possess the research methodology and adopt a method of practice based on scientific evidence.
- 5 - Enhance the ability to define the community’s needs in the areas of oral and dental health, and provide appropriate and practical solutions to meet these needs.
- 6 - Carrying out all dental treatments expected from the dentist with high efficiency by implanting manual and intellectual compatibility skills efficiently and competently.
- 7 - Developing and diversifying the college's own resources according to the Kingdom's vision (2030).