1. Study in the college free of charge.
2. Study in the transitional program qualifies the student to continue his studies for a bachelor's degree if completed successfully.
3. The possibility of conversion from the rehabilitation program to the transitional program or vice versa or change any of specialization within the programs.
4. The possibility of studying the materials that the student wants to benefit from in any other field.
5. The college specialties are characterized that they are within the specialties needed by the labor market.
6. The college provides study plans that suit the student’s different needs in relation to the time period.