Dr. Asma Alonazi
1. Alkhateeb AM, Forrester BJ, Daher NS, Martin BD, Alonazi AA. Validity and reliability of wheelchair sitting posture measures using Coach's Eye in abled subjects. Assist Technol. 2017;29(4):210–6.
2. Alonazi A, Daher N, Alismail A, Nelson R, Almutairi W, Bains G. The Effects of Smartphone Addiction on Children's Cervical Posture and Range of Motion. International Journal of Physiotherapy [Internet]. 2019 Apr 1 [cited 2021 Jun 2];6(2).
3. Almarzouki R, Bains G, Lohman E, Bradley B, Nelson T, Alqabbani S, et al. Improved balance in middle-aged adults after 8 weeks of a modified version of Otago Exercise Program: A randomized controlled trial. Earnest CP, editor. PLoS ONE [Internet]. 2020 Jul 15 [cited 2021 Jun 2];15(7): e0235734..
4. Alonazi A, Almutairi W, Bains G, Daher N, Alismail A. Effects of smartphone addiction on children's lung function. Pediatr Int. 2021 Mar;63(3):323–30.
5. Alonazi A, Hasan S, Anwer S, Jamal A, Parvez S, Alfaiz FAS, et al. Efficacy of Electromyographic-Biofeedback Supplementation Training with Patellar Taping on Quadriceps Strengthening in Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome among Young Adult Male Athletes. IJERPH [Internet]. 2021 Apr 23 [cited 2021 Jun 2];18(9):4514.
6. Hasan S, Kandasamy G, Alyahya D, Alonazi A, Jamal A, Unnikrishnan R, et al. Effect of Resisted Sprint and Plyometric Training on Lower Limb Functional Performance in Collegiate Male Football Players: A Randomised Control Trial. IJERPH [Internet]. 2021 Jun 22 [cited 2021 Sep 27];18(13):6702.