A Training Course entitled “Essential of Entrepreneurship” held at female campus of College of Business Administration
ContactTelephone : 0164043013
At the request of the Vice-Rector for Graduate Studies and Scientific Research, Prof. Mohammed Al-Shaya’a and within the framework of enhancing the culture of entrepreneurship, a training course was held in cooperation with the College of Business Administration entitled “Essential of Entrepreneurship”.
The course, which is part of the plan set by the Center of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, addressed a number of topics:
- Introduce the wide-range of services offered by the Center of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Promote the culture of entrepreneurship among students
- Inculcate creative thinking in students
- Turning ideas and scientific research into valuable products to contribute in the development of innovation and entrepreneurship in Saudi Arabia
- Present the entrepreneurial project as a commercial project with a description of the initial stages that the financial and accounting feasibility study has gone through.
At the end of the training course, students commended the training course which promote the culture of entrepreneurship within the university’s community.
The Head of the Center, Dr. Saeed Banwas, said that these courses are part of several activities and programs targeting students and staff. The role of the center’s ambassadors was appreciated, pointing out that students at all colleges will be provided with the training and resources that they need to develop their skills.