Board of Grievances' Publications offered to Regulation Unit at Legal Department, MU
ContactTelephone : 0164041929
The Unit of Rules and Regulations at the Department of Systems and Documentation has been provided with a number of publications by the Board of Grievances.
The Director of the Legal Department Mr. Abdul Aziz al-Hammad pointed out that there had been coordination and communication with the relevant authorities in order to achieve this.
This step is aimed at supporting the Unit with the necessary legal tools and guides by providing the legal sources and references approved in the Kingdom.
The following issues have been supplied to the Unit:
• 5 volumes of Basic Administrative Principles and Provisions,1434
• 5 volumes of Basic Commercial Principles and Provisions,1434
• 2 volumes of The Code of Criminal Procedure and Regulations 1434
• 6 volumes of Basic Administrative Principles and Provisions,1435
• 4 volumes of Basic Commercial Principles and Provisions,1435
• 2 volumes of The Code of Criminal Procedure and Principles of 1435
• 6 volumes of Basic Administrative Principles and Provisions,1436
• 5 volumes of The Set of Commercial Provisions and Principles of 1436
• 2 volumes of The Code of Criminal Procedure and Principles of 1436
The Director expressed his thanks to the Department of Public Relations at the Board of Grievances for its concern and fruitful cooperation in this regard. He also thanked the Head of the Systems and Documentation Department, Mr. Abdullah Al-Gudaibi and his staff for their efforts.
The Unit of Rules and Regulations underpins the Systems and Documentation Department, which was founded with the new organizational structure of the Legal Department that was approved by the Rector in 1437.
This unit aims to collect and follow up on the new rules, regulations, decisions and government regulations.