As part of a plan to follow-up the performance of administrations in writing their biographies, a series of scheduled visits were to be paid by the Administrations’ Evaluation Team at the Deanship of Quality and Skills Development. The aim of these visits is to assist these administrations to have better quality and achieve set goals.
The visits took place during the months of Jumaad Al-Thani and Rajab with the purpose of providing support of the right way of writing the administration’s biography based on quality and academic accreditation standards.
The team was headed by the vice-dean for academic accreditation, Mr. Tawfiq Al-Medeiheem and included: Mr. Majed Al-Manea, Mr. Fahad Al-Mutairi, Ms. Nora Al-Hugail and Ms. Basmah Al-Abdeljabar.
The following administrations were visited:
- Internal Audit Administration
- General Administration of Occupational Health and Environment
- General Administration of Follow-up
- General Administration of Legal Affairs
- General Administration of Administrative and Financial Affairs
- Administration of Endowment
- Departments associated with the Vice-Rector’s Office for Graduate Studies and Scientific Research