Last Modified Sat, 2017/07/01 - 09:51
First: Dean of Faculty Members and Staff Affairs who is subordinated by :
The Deanship Deputy for Development and Quality
The Deanship Deputy for Administrative Affairs
Supervisor of Women Administrative Services Unit
Second: Deanship Deputyship for Administrative Affairs subordinated by the following administrations:
Faculty Members Affairs Department
Staff Affairs Department
Supported Services Department
Salaries and Allowances
Third: Deanship Deputyship for Development and Quality which is subordinated by the following administrations:
Human Resource Development Department
Planning and Institutional Accreditation Department
Four: Women Administrative Services Unit
- Participation in setting various plans, programs and policies related to manpower at the university.
- Supervision of applying rules and regulations, decisions, instructions and policies related to faculty members and staff affairs as well as related procedures.
- Following up all contracting procedures with non-Saudi faculty members in coordination with related colleges, Deanships, and administration of the university.
- Following up all contracting procedures with Saudi faculty members in coordination with related colleges, Deanships, and administration of the university.
- Distributing works and assigning tasks to Deputyship, administrations and units related to the Deanship as well as coordinating among them.
- Completing the administrative procedures related to promotions, transfer, resignation, pending registry, retirement, secondments, holiday and business trip in accordance with rules and regulations issued in this regard.
- Completing the procedures of promotion for faculty members and their equivalents after they are approved by scientific boards.
- Paying all allowances, rewards and financial dues for boards and committees of university staff after completing the systemic procedures.
- Following up all amendments in salaries, monthly payments and allowances statements as well as other ongoing or urgent dues in accordance with regulations.
- Following up the process of various Job Performance Evaluation Preparation and related systemic procedures.
- Developing the mechanisms saving information and registration related to the Deanship and all University staff as well as exploiting modern technology in this regard.
- Participation in committees or meetings work related to the Deanship and representing them in what they are assigned in.
- Undertaking any task assigned to the Deanship in its field.