● To apply the rules and the regulations of the university in regard to the administrative and financial affairs.
● To report directly the presence and the absence of the Deanship’s employees
●to oversee the attendance and the absence records of the administrative and technical employees of the deanship.
●to organize the regular vacations of the administrators, technicians, and employees of the deanship.
● the termination of the administrative procedures relating to the contractors of the deanship
● following-up requests of generalizing the assurance of transportation expanses for the needs of the deanship
●the application of the financial affairs and the pledges allocated to the deanship in accordance with the rules and regulations
● preparing the initial idea for the annual budget of the deanship for the General Department of Planning and Budget
●Supervising the assurance of the deanship’s purchases of the urgent requirements in accordance to the deanship’s advance system
●reserving rooms and securing nutrition to ensure the availability of all the requirements of events that are held inside and outside the deanship
●following-up the maintenance and the installation operations in the deanship