1. The Supreme Central Committee for Quality and Academic Accreditation
1.1 The committee is made up of His Excellency the Rector, the Vices-Rector, Dean of Quality and representatives of faculty members. This committee is at the top of the quality system of the university. The establishment of the committee preceded the developmental project and will remain active.
- Managing the general policy of the quality and academic accreditation of the university
- Endorsing the plans , policies and projects related to quality and academic accreditation
- Reviewing the reports submitted to the committee and making the proper decision
2. Follow up Team:
2.1 The follow-up team was formed as follow: -
- a number of experts in the field of quality and academic accreditation (3 to 5 persons) who are qualified in academic developmental projects.
2.2 tasks of the follow-up team:
- evaluating the executive plan of the project
- evaluating the achievements of the projects and to ensure the compatibility of the execution with the endorsed plan followed by submitting the final assessment to the Supreme Central Committee for Quality.
3. The Supervising Committee of the Developmental Project
1.3 The committee was formed based on a decree from His Excellency the Rector as follow:
- The Vice-Rector and the supervisor of the deanship of quality and skills development) Head,-
- Dean of Quality and Skills Development) Deputy-Head - a number of experts in the field of quality and academic accreditation from outside the university ( from two to four persons) 2 to 3 faculty members, one of them to be selected as a secretary.
2.3 Task of the committee:
- To review the successful experience of local and internal universities.
- Setting the general policy and the executive plans of the project and endorsing them to the Supreme Committee.
- adding what ma y sound important for the project such as activities.
-nominating who is qualified, locally or internally, to run the project
- providing all necessary supports to the committees of the project.
- Following-up the work progress of the executive committees.
- submitting regular reports of the project activities to the Supreme Central Committee for Quality and Academic Accreditation