Last Modified Thu, 2019/07/11 - 13:42
Our objectives are :
- To develop both the culture and system of the Administration in a way that guarantees that safety and occupational health are part and parcel of the planning, procedures and practices of the university facilities.
- To adopt the concept of comprehensive responsibility for adhering to safety and occupational health requirements with the university facilities and while carrying out works
- To set a transparent and unified system to help individuals, departments and heath units to realize their responsibilities in order to maintain the highest standards of safety and health occupation at the university facilities.
- To create the culture of risks management and evaluation to anticipate accidents and injuries
- To pursue continuously the improvement of the Administration of Safety and Occupational Health