Last Modified Sat, 2017/07/01 - 09:51
Article 19, stipulated in the Statutes & Regulations Of The Higher Education Council & Universities and issued upon the Royal Decree No. (8/m) dated 4/6/1414 H, states the composition of the university council as follow:
The University Council shall comprise:
1. The Minister of Higher Education (as President)
2. The University Rector (as Vice-President)
3. The University Vice-Rectors
4. The General Secretary of the Higher Education Council
6. Three experts appointed by the Minister of Higher Education for three successive years.