Majmaah University Strategic Goals and Objectives
The first strategic goal:
Providing an academic service to a high degree of quality and accreditation, according to the requirements of national and international, for the development of university students competitiveness in the labor market, and building community partnership.
(1) Developing students skills and abilities and preparing them for the labor market (English Language and Computer).
(2) Upgrading students research skills and enhancing their participation in national and international forums.
(3) Improving programs and services of guidance and counseling in all university colleges.
(4) Updating all the programs of student activities at the university, and increasing student participation in all activities.
(5) Improving quality of acceptance opportunities for all students qualified for university
(6) Developing care programs for students with special needs in all university colleges.
(7) Enhancing internal efficiency ( students Success ratio ) in all university colleges.
(8) Increasing job opportunities for university students in private sectors and community institutions.
(9) Increasing colleges participation in local community activities.
(10) Strengthening the partnership with community institutions in training university students and graduates
The second strategic goal:
Raising the efficiency of the institutional performance and developing infrastructure and technological environment of the university in order to achieve its mission and goals.
(1) Developing infrastructure, buildings and university facilities.
(2) Establishing an integrated network of information systems and e-learning.
3) Developing administrative organization and procedures in colleges and deanships
(4) Improving the system of rewards and incentives in colleges and deanships.
(5) Developing criteria for the selection of academic and administrative leaders.
(6) Enhancing quality of academic programs and access to local and global accreditation
(7) Developing educational courses and programs in the light of the quality standards in all colleges of the University during the plan period.
(8) Improving teaching, learning and evaluation methodologies for the staff members of all colleges.
(9) Application of e-learning and distance learning programs in five colleges through the Deanship of e-learning.
The third strategic goal:
Developing human and intellectual capacity of the University to achieve high levels of future quality and excellence in the areas of education, scientific research, and community service.
(1) Improving the rates of staff member to: student
(2) Increasing the proportion of faculty holding doctorates
(3) Saudization ( increasing the ratio of Saudi academic staff members to other nationalities.
(4) Developing the skills of staff members and administrators in the areas of professional knowledge.
(5) Developing the capacity of staff members and administrators in the areas of technology and its modern educational and administrative applications.
(6) Increasing the participation of staff members in the local and international conferences.
(7) Supporting external scholarship programs, grants, training courses and scientific communication
(8) Achieving 80% of the total administrative staff to be Saudis
(9) Improving the access rates of technicians in laboratories to the proportion (1: 1).
(10) Improving administrative staff performance , increasing their qualifications and developing their skills.
(11) Supporting research centers and colleges with qualified experts and cadres.
(12) Encouraging researchers to publish their research at the local, regional and international level.
(13) Increasing research agreements with local and foreign universities
(14) linking scientific research to the needs and problems of the local and national community
The fourth strategic goal:
Expansion of economic development for the University to meet the requirements of the sustainable development of the local environment.
(1) Developing financial resources for colleges and deanships in the approved budget.
(2) Increasing the number of parallel education programs in colleges.
(3) Establishing post graduate programs during the plan period.
(4) Investment of university facilities and buildings
(5) Developing financial plans and budgets.
(6) Improving the rates of expenditure in the light of setting priorities.
(7) Developing regulations, legislation and specific mechanisms for receiving the financial resources or done ships for colleges and deanships and make them available to everyone.
(8) Stimulating business and community organizations in addition to the private sector to participate in the programs of the university