ContactTelephone : 164042111
1. Quality : The Vice-Rector’s Office is committed to high quality and always strives to develop the educational process, scientific research and community service
2. Innovation and creativity: The Vice-Rector’s Office encourages creative thinking and innovative behavior in order to achieve academic research excellence
3. Sense of belonging to the institution: The Vice-Rector’s Office strives to create the highest level of sense of belonging for the nation and institution among students.
4. Leadership and team work: The Vice-Rector’s Office encourages the team work and consolidates the role of leadership at both individual and institutional levels to keep the wheels of social development.
5. Transparency and integrity: The Vice-Rector’s Office is committed to be opened and transparent in all practices and procedures.
6. Social responsibility: The Vice-Rector’s Office supports all initiatives and extra curricula activities to encourage students to interact socially to achieve sustainable development.