Important Instructions for Final Exams- Male Students
ContactTelephone : 014043774
- A student must know the course’s division number which will help him to find the examination classroom stated in the timetable.
- A student must bring his national ID card or university ID to the classroom which will be checked to verify his identity and exam papers are given accordingly.
- A Student must arrive the exam hall at least 5 minutes before the exam is due to start. Late students are not allowed to enter the exam hall and the disciplinary procedure shall be applied to him.
- If any student happens to be late more than two times, proper action will be taken by the disciplinary committee.
- Students are not allowed to bring any device to the examination hall such as ( mobile phone, Bluetooth headset, or smart watch). If any of these devices found with any student, it shall be considered as a violation of the examination rules.
- Any attempt of cheating ( such as brining unauthorized materials relevant to the course turning or looking at a colleague who has the same course’s exam, possessing any electronic device, or writing any information related to the concerned course whether it was written on the body, clothing or tables) the student will be registered as absent from the exam and punishment should take place by the sub- committee of disciplinary at the college.