Duties and specialties of Vice-Rector’s Office for Student Affairs:
ContactTelephone : 164042111
- Approval to requests submitted by employees of the Vice-Rector’s Office and all related departments to join internal and external courses.
- Undertaking duties assigned to directors of departments related to the Vice-Rector’s Office
- Following-up students in terms of development and quality in coordination with concerned departments
- Spending from the Vice-Rector’s Office advance payment in compliance with the regulations.
- Forming standing committees and suggesting the formation of permanent committees to undertake their assigned duties.
- Communicating with the Vice-Rector’s Office counterparts at ministries, private and public bodies.
- Approval of plans set by all departments related to the Vice-Rector’s Office in respect to work development and performance efficiency.
- Determine the needs of the Vice-Rector’s Office and related departments for man power, rooms, items and devices in coordination with the Vice-Rector’s Office
- Recommending the interruption of holidays for faculty staff working for the Vice-Rector’s Office in accordance with the rules and regulations
- Implementing all higher-order policies endorsed by the Ministry of Education and the University Board to achieve the University goals, particularly the ones related to female campus.
- Working on achieving the University strategic goals within the general strategic framework set by the Ministry of Education
- Supervising all educational activities and events organized at female campus (General Acceptance Tests – Academic Supervision Program for freshmen - Academic Supervision Program for all colleges – Organizing Graduation Ceremonies). Coordinating with concerned departments at the University to oversee the services provided to students at female campus ( Transportation – Food – Health Care Services )
- Following-up students’ affairs in respect to the implementation student activities duties in coordination with concerned departments
- Implementing and following-up the resolutions issued by the University board with respect to students’ affairs at female campus
- Supervising emergency, crisis and safety plans at female campus and taking the necessary measures to maintain safety of students, staff and the University properties.
- Following-up admission and registration procedures of students in coordination with concerned departments
- Following up the development of both scientific research and research & consultation services as well as promoting publishing research at female campus to meet the requirements of public and private sectors.
- Preparing a detailed annual report on the Vice-Rector’s Office and related departments at the end of every academic year