Last Modified Thu, 2019/08/22 - 13:29
The Department of Information Technology (IT) strives to provide high quality education and research that meets the international criteria in the field of information technology.
The mission of the program is to develop students' breadth of knowledge and skills across the subject areas of computer science to be qualified to join the job market.
The educational objectives set by the IT program determine the skills and knowledge students should master to have be able to have a successful career three or four years after graduation. The department expects undergraduate majors in the program to be able to demonstrate the following knowledge and skills:
- Learn essential knowledge and skills of job market along with the necessary theoretical and practical knowledge of the major. This combination would prepare them to engage in the field of IT, administrative data system, business administration.
- Develop solid background to pursue postgraduate studies in the field of information technology, administrative data system, business administration or any other related field.
- Acquire the necessary skills to communicate effectively with other both at personal or public level.
- Acquire the necessary skills to be independent learners and able to adopt to constant changing technology world.
- Learn basic knowledge to be qualified to act like professional and contribute in solving society problems.