Last Modified Sat, 2017/07/01 - 09:51
- Serving the educational procedures in the Kingdom by preparing graduates specialized in computer science and technology.
- Provide recognized educational environment that help students to obtain the knowledge in the modern classroom and laboratories
- Provide linking between the theoretical topics in the computer science and technology and practical applications and projects.
- Develop study plans and curricula that satisfy the changing needs of labor market and its requirements.
- Develop the personal, technical, and leadership skills of the students.
- Provide students with knowledge of the latest technologies in the field of the computer science and technology.
- Support research process and postgraduate study in the faculty in order to maintain quality assurance in the educational process.
- Provide learning facilities and research resources through the library and the database of scientific journals and manuscripts.
- Obtaining the academic accreditation (nationally and internationally) for all programs in the college.
- Direct the research to help the local society and motivate students to participate in the research.