Last Modified Sat, 2017/07/01 - 09:51
- Propose and develop policy to ensure quality and prepare the College for accreditation.
Publish quality culture between the masses of faculty, students, and employees and show the importance of the application of quality educational system overall output in particular and society in large.
- Review and update the strategic plan of the college and follow-up implementation and propose responsibilities for the implementation teams.
- Prepare the annual report and identify the strengths and weaknesses that affect the educational process and the lifting of possible recommendations to enhance their strengths and overcome their weaknesses.
Follow-up courses files, programs and raising reports with appropriate recommendations for the development to the management of college.
- Create a suitable system to receive complaints and suggestions from students and work on resolving them or direct them to the appropriate principal.
- Educational evaluation by measuring various performance indicators (Faculty - Students - employees - graduates - community partners and recruiters).
- Exchange experiences with other quality assurance centers from colleges centers inside/outside the university from other universities in the Kingdom or from other known universities known of their good reputation in educational process
- Coordinate with university training center to train human resources and raise their skills in the field of quality assurance