Contribute to improving education, research and community service and meet the expectations of beneficiaries via promoting the culture of quality; fulfill the college and university vision, mission, and goals to help graduates to compete in market.
- Promote the culture of quality and set procedures to regulate quality and academic programs at the college.
- Prepare the college and its academic programs to obtain local accreditation from NCAAA and international accreditation from well-known agency.
- Organize the process of collecting data of performance indicators for the college and its academic programs.
- Plan for training courses at the college, supervise, document, and evaluate them.
- Supervise the process of setting the college strategic and operational plans and follow their implementation through reports.