Last Modified Tue, 2019/03/05 - 14:07
1. Prepare physical therapy professionals sensitive to the evolving concept of comprehensive rehabilitation and prepared to cooperate with other health professionals in meeting the changing health needs of society.
2. Develop creative and flexible educational approaches to provide outstanding educational experiences to our students in order to develop expertise in the profession of physical therapy and health rehabilitation.
3. Contribute to the advancement of knowledge in physical therapy and rehabilitation through scholarly inquiry and research for assuming responsibilities in the areas of patient care, administration and education.
4. Model leadership, professionalism, and lifelong learning through involvement in the professional development forums and community interdisciplinary collaboration.
5. Cultivate knowledge, understanding and appreciation of the social, political and economic aspects of health to practice in an ethical and legal manner.