- Dean's Message
- About College
- College Board
- Vice Deans
- Academic Departments
- Student Activities
- Community Service Programs
- Multimedia Gallery
- Academic Calendar
- News Archive
- ePortal Management
- library files
- Social Networking Sites
ContactTelephone : 0164044602
About the Department
The Department of Management Information is one of the new scientific departments at the College of Science and Humanity Studies in Ghat. Thus this department teaches the courses of Management Information Systems at the department and college levels.
Vision of Department
The Department of Management Information Systems, at Majmaah University, should be one of the most important departments at the university, a pioneer at the level of Saudi universities and colleges to achieve advanced academic and high scientific status.
Mission of Department
Prepare and rehabilitate special cadres to participate in the labor market, have the ability to deal with the Management Information Systems in its various applications, and faculty members to provide high quality scientific research.
Objectives of Department
Department of Management Information Systems seeks to achieve the following objectives:
• - teach students theoretical and practical skills in management and technology.
• -Rehabilitate students to manage the projects of information technology .
• - develop and train students on various administrative applications, tools and state-of-art technologies used in this field.
• - contribution to supply the business environment with national cadres to meet the needs of businesses in this vital field.
• - publish the specialized research, focus on the practical aspects in different areas of e-business, and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems.