التميز في التعليم والتدريب والبحث العلمي وخدمة المجتمع في مجال تقنية الاجهزة الطبية
تأهيل كفائات متميزة و مبدعة علميا ومهاريا وسلوكيا في مجال تقنية المعدات الطبيةو تقديم خدمات للمجتمع المحلي من خلال بيئة اكاديمية متطورة
Goals of BMET Program:
- Adept at applying their engineering and biological training to solving problems related to health and healthcare that are globally relevant and based on ethically sound principles.
- Leaders in their respective careers in biomedical engineering or interrelated areas of industry, government, academia, and clinical practice.
- Engaged in life-long learning by continuing their education in graduate or professional school or through opportunities for advanced career or professional training.
Objectives of BMET Program:
To achieve the above long term goals, department of Medical Equipment Technology has taken lot of initiatives in the broad spectrum such as,
- Improving the teaching and learning process through both traditional teaching and modern technology based methods.
- Exposing the Students to modern software like MATLAB, LabVIEW etc., which are highly expected from, graduate students by healthcare industries.
- Motivating the Students to do innovations in the field of biomedical engineering to serve humanity.
- Encouraging the faculty members to attend faculty development programs organized by college and outside the institute.
- Encouraging the faculty members to do quality research and publish research works in peer reviewed journals.
- Revising the curriculum according to current societal and industrial needs.